According to SHRM, “the mission of any human resources department is to support the goals and challenges of their company by providing services that promote a work environment that is characterized by fair treatment of staff, open communications, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect.” Aggressive behavior by individuals in your workforce undermines the core principals of a positive work environment and in the worst possible situations, violence occurs.
1. Are you tired of employees using subjective references to describe co-worker’s behavior? The use of subjective references by accusers make it difficult for Human Resource professionals to act and unfortunately these complaints lead down a rabbit hole that produces claims and counterclaims costing significant human capital without clearly defined outcomes.
2. Without the ability to easily articulate the problem with fellow co-workers, too often, employees will not act or raise awareness to ongoing issues based upon subjective references alone, so they do nothing until after an incident occurs, which is always too late. How often have you heard after the fact, “We knew that Bob was a problem and it was only a matter of time!”
3. No longer does anyone need to address aggressive behavior with subjective reference. CAPS Mobile App offers objective, measurable, definable observables that can, in a measured way, significantly enhance productivity by reliably and systematically identifying and raising awareness to unwanted behaviors in a way that is objective, and does not violate HIPAA, FERPA (in our schools), and/or the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
4. Our Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) will identify individuals who may be on a “pathway to violence” by exhibiting behaviors such as bullying, harassment, verbal abuse, discrimination, and open conflict that often occur in the lower stages of the Aggression Continuum. When left unaddressed, these lower stages of observed behavior can lead to increased violence potential, requiring more significant effort and intervention to mitigate the potential for violence in the workplace.
5. Learn more about CAPS, our mobile app, and our training sessions at Info@AggressionManagement.com or by calling 407-718-5637