Copyright 2012, All Rights Reserved,
Center for Aggression Management
RE-THINK WORKPLACE VIOLENCE “PREVENTION”
LEARN HOW TO RELIABLY PREVENT WORKPLACE VIOLENCE
Speaker: John D. Byrnes, D.Hum., Founder and CEO, Center for Aggression Management
The Center for Aggression Management's Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) utilizes scientifically-validated means to reliably prevent Workplace
Violence using "Evidence-based" Best Practices. This workshop will introduce the attendees to CAPS:
1. CAPS is a scientifically-validated system that enables its user to evaluate behavior that is "aggressive," (i.e., destructive, negative behavior, threatening).
2. CAPS also determines at what level of aggression the individual is and thereby the presumption of threat (Mild, Moderate, Elevated, Severe and Extreme)!
3. Using scientific measures, CAPS objectively identifies and measures in real-time "emerging aggression," offering the precursors to someone on the path to
4. Because CAPS using only "aggressive behavior" in its assessment; CAPS does not contravene HIPAA or privacy regulations. You can therefore record
and track this "aggressive behavior" with virtual impunity.
5. CAPS provides a scalable system that achieves Evidence-based Best Practices.
NAVIGATING LIFE WITH UPDATED COURAGE AND CONFIDENCE
Speakers: Debbie & Mike Gardner, Survive Institute
As a Security Professional, Human Resource Manager, Traveling Business Person or Parent-are you longing for a new safety message that cuts through the
non-sense of boring safety rhetoric, complicated tactics and fear-based tips? Are you ready to replace nagging "worry" with the certainty of simple, explicit
survival updates-that actually make sense to your head and your heart? Can you imagine passionate excitement teaching everyone you know - because
you're convinced they can save themselves too?
Survive Institute's "Courage Coaches" Debbie and Mike Gardner are fun, motivational speakers/authors who teach explicit crime survival skills, drawing upon
their personal mistakes and successes from their law enforcement careers. They have traveled the world teaching their new approach to the timely subject of
self-defense-daring to replace traditional safety teachings with the radical belief that "LESS is more, when less is RIGHT!" Powered by "LOVE" (Yep! LOVE!)
the Gardner's instill courage, rights and a proven effective "3 Word Explicit Safety Plan" you'll easily understand, remember, PRACTICE and feel comfortable
teaching others! Learn specifics for fear control, clever prevention strategies, ONE sentence self-defense law, ONE strike that works, ONE additional choice if
attacker is armed, ONE justifying phrase for 9-1-1 operator, and ONE best defense weapon you already own! Update your "RUN! HIDE! FIGHT-RIGHT!©"
active shooter strategies! Leave feeling terrific and at Peace! Rave Reviews Guaranteed!
Register now & pay by April 15; instead of paying $125.00 per person, you only pay $99.00!
We accept credit cards!
If registered & paid by
$125 if registered after
MAY 11, 2016
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Nationwide Children’s Hospital
700 Childrens Dr,
Columbus, OH 43205,
Room ED-131 (facing 18 Street)